Thursday, December 21, 2006

CLEMENTINE HALO ISABELLA Buchan

So, Mr & Mrs Buchan, she was born near Christmas, was she? I can imagine you thinking:

"Hmm, we ought to give her a Christmassy sort of name"

"How about Mary?"

"Too common. How about Christine?"

"Not that Christmassy, is it? What about Holly?"

"No, too obvious. I know, how about we name her after the orange you get in your stocking?"

"Ooh, yes! And how about that thing angels have on their heads, you know, as a middle name?"

"Great idea. Hello, Directory Moustaches? I'd like the number of my Register Office, please."

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Buchan said...

Ouch !!
Now you come to mention it !!
In our defence Halo was Grandmothers name [her side !!]
However Clementine was named after my first girlfriend so it balanced out well !

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home