Monday, May 14, 2007

A message from the 'author'

I didn't know I had readers! I started this a couple of years ago as something to amuse myself and maybe a small group of friends. I've just spotted some of the comments and realised that people are reading it who I don't know at all. Welcome to my world.

The number and frequency of posts on here has always been dictated by the number of amusing - or, in some cases, downright stupid - names available, and also by how much time I have to devote to writing. I can see I am going to have to be more consistent in future, so you'll probably find that there are fewer, but more frequent, new entries. I don't want to lose you, now that I have sucked you in.

To find that the mother of one child was reading gave me something of a shock - hi, Venus - but I promise that this won't make me any less critical, or indeed rude. I might stop using the word 'prostitute' quite as often, though.

Finally, if you find that the entries start to trail off again in a few months, it's just because my wife is five months pregnant and that. because of this blog, I am now a scared man...